prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Vitals Signs for July 2019. Whoops, I fell off the wagon!

In my vital signs report of last month I stated that my weight was 206 pounds and that my goal for the end of July was 205 pounds. Instead my weight now as indicated by the figures below is 207 pounds! Instead of losing a pound I gained a pound in the month of July.

My goal for the end of August is 205. I have reached 205 several times I in the last two months. Surely I can do it.


1 comment:

!-- Site Meter -->