prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Sunday, July 28, 2019

2019 Louisiana Folk Festival.


Rhonda drove her Mom and I. We have been several times. Rhonda is a fan of several of the Cajun dancers.


Looks like a fun group. It is mostly but Rhonda must lead Rosa by the hand. If Rhonda left she would give ne Rosa's hand to hold. So sad. Rosa is failing Darn Alzheimer!

Here is a 30 second video of the festivities. Rhonda and Rosa can be seen.


.

4 comments:

  1. Nice facility, and enjoyable time. Im sure Rosa loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a good time with great friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks folks. I know that Rosa enjoyed getting out. We had to leave early. Rosa gets a pain in hip and back, Cause is unknown.

    ReplyDelete

!-- Site Meter -->