prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Rosa my friend with Alzheimer.

It is so sad My friend Rosa is in the advanced stages of the Alzheimer malady. I visit often. Rosa quite often will fiddle with some object for an hour or two while I am with her. On my last visit she fiddled with a handbag.


She mumbles a lot and I usually do not understand her. I will nod or say "is that right" or some other inane thing. I do enjoy my visits. I believe that she does also.

Rosa usually has the company of some of her daughter Rhonda's dogs. They are good company and obviously love Rosa.




Jasper and Waffle ares a lot of company.

2 comments:

  1. Sad to witness this disease at work on a good friend. Glad you are there to give her your friendship.

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-07-13/healthcare-providers-canada-turn-cbd-help-difficult-dementia-symptoms

    You can get CBD oil on Amazon, might be worth a try. I use it for knee pain, works great.

    ReplyDelete

!-- Site Meter -->