prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Monday, June 24, 2019

Mark is nearly to Yosemite. Bike Report 6/24/2019

 Mark is my number 3 grandchild. Happy 48th Mark. Mark and his bike are almost to Yosemite. Then he is looking at the Tioga Pass. (almost 10,000 feet elevation) Mark thinks he will lay in bed for two days in Lee Vining. Here are some recent Mark pics.


Looks like a nice place for dinner.




1 comment:

!-- Site Meter -->