prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Saturday, June 8, 2019

Big Creek Trade Days

After breakfast in Unionville I drove to Dubach and turned left at the big flag downtown and drove 15 to 20 miles out into the country to the third annual Big Creek Trade Days. Four old chicken barns converted into a gigantic flea market.

It was well worth the trip. It is quite well done with over a hundred venders. Neat!














Live music stage.


PS I have checked map. It is shorter to go out 146 (White Lightning) to 151 and turn right. Watch for signs.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like my kind of event...not too crowded. I've gotten to where I don't care for crowds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to go with you.....in the fall!

    ReplyDelete

!-- Site Meter -->