prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Saturday, September 1, 2018

Vital Signs for August 2018

Hooray! I lost four pounds in the month. From 229 to 225. When I started the diet on May 1 my weight was 250. So I am down 25 pounds in four months. 220 here I come! My blood pressure is good. My esophagus  (swallowing) has gotten bad. I am going for a stretch on September 17. It will be the seventh time that I have gone through this procedure. Heres hoping.

2 comments:

!-- Site Meter -->