prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Number 37.

Number 37 is the football team number for my great grandson Ross.


Ross is 14. He is a freshman at West Monroe High School. West Monroe has been a long time football power in these parts. It will be tough to make the team but Ross is going to do it. He has played some in his first two games of high school football. I think that is a feather in his cap. Here are some pics from a game last night. The game was against Ruston, played in Ruston. We got home from the game real quick. West Monroe won.


Here is the team plotting before the game.


Ross is watching a coach holding his hands to his head. I bet the coach is thinking "why isn't Newberry in the game!"


West Monroe cheer leaders.


Ruston has a great scoreboard. You can see the game better on the board.



2 comments:

!-- Site Meter -->