prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Sunday, June 3, 2018

An evening of tacos and music.

Sue and Tommy Ledford invited me over for a taco and to hear their grand daughters play music. What a treat! The LEDFORD GIRLS really play good. They are Lila 11, Lucy 9, Ava 7, and Emmy 6. Dad Brian helps.



Here is a video.






3 comments:

  1. Now those girls sounded great!
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just checking in. Everything okay?

    ReplyDelete
  3. All ok. Preoccupied with trip next week to Arlington Cemetery. (My grave)

    ReplyDelete

!-- Site Meter -->