prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Rosa has moved!

I had a nice visit with Rosa today. She has moved from Monroe to West Monroe and is living with her daughter Tina. Needless to say, they are both happy about the move. (I know that I am) See them smile in the selfie. Why am I in the selfie.? I must be a ham.


I thought that Tina and her grandson made a nice picture. The baby is named River and is also Rosa's great grandson. Isn't he a good looking redhead? Five months old.


Rosa asked me to tell the gang at Jefferson Corner that she misses them very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->