prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Sunday, January 7, 2018

Old friends. Latanka and Rosa. Contact man: The Old Prunepicker.

This morning on the way to visit Rosa I stopped by Jefferson Corner to get a cup of coffee. As usual on weekends Latanka was there to give me a friendly greeting. Latanka has known and worked for Rosa (before Rosa's sickness)  maybe 30 years. She asked me to give Rosa her love. I took the selfie below to show Rosa during my visit.


Rosa always refers to Latanka as her daughter. She was thrilled to see the picture. I took the selfie below to show Latanka.


You could call the two selfies Prunepicker-O-Grams.

I want to ask you to keep Rosa in your prayers and hearts. I am attaching the following as a reminder to me. I need the reminder. Thanks to my son in law John for bringing to my attention.


2 comments:

  1. Good posting. We're thinking of her.
    Glad you are good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks bigfoot. I appreciate your comment.

    ReplyDelete

!-- Site Meter -->