prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Misc Eastvale (San Gabriel Valley, Calif,) photos starring the Shaifais.

Boy did I have a good time at my grand daughter Annie's home. It was so good to see these great grand sons again. It has been a couple or so years. Good company, good food, and great great grand boys!

This is Hunter. 150 pound German Shepard. Sweet big old guy.


This is Koda a young Husky. I really enjoyed the dogs.





Charlie and Max go to school here.



Paymaan Shaifai a nice son in law!



Charlie Shaifai. I love that guy! 11 years old.

Jack Shafai. The only red headed, Choctaw-Iranian that I know. Sweet guy. He is 14.


Beautiful pot roast supper.




Jack's high school. I walked the two plus miles.



Eleanor Roosevelt High School. Could the school board be liberal?


Soccer practice.


San Gabriel Mountains.


Recent good picture of the Shaifai family. Annie and Max on the right. Max is 9.


Thanks Folks for the good time.

1 comment:

!-- Site Meter -->