prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Sunday, December 10, 2017

Friends at the game.

I went to the basketball game last night. We played Jackson State and won.

I said to myself "Self, why don't you take pics of all the people you know at the game?" So I did. It involved several pics and a couple dozen people. Even tho I have known these people for years, I do not know all of their names. Shame on me!

This first pic is of John Jeffcoat, fellow sports fan and member of the Jefferson Corner Liars Club. He starts the fire and coffee at the Unionville Store Saturday morning breakfast.


This distinguished gentleman is a fellow member of the Tech swim activities. I will add his name when I get it tomorrow morning. Ricky Kelly. Good basketball player and fan.


This is Greg Grambling, sports fan and track expert. We watch volleyball together. He has had that seat since the stadium was built.


This is the Whites and their progeny. Longtime Tech family.


John Otwell and good friend. Really basketball fans. Every game.


Justin, devoted Tech fan. They should let him build his house in the middle of the Tech Campus!


This is the Skip Russells and a wonderful foursome from the next generation. Real good fans and citizens All six of them.


John and Susan Corley. Lifetime friends of John Adams. Real fans,


This is the left ear of Old Right ear. This is all I could get. Mr Coleman uses a cane now but still gets to the games.


Tommy Ledford II wonders who is that guy pointing a camera at him.


He warns Sue and grandson. Nice people. The grandson brought me a box of popcorn at halftime!


91 to 62. Would have been hundred but they missed 3 or 4 three pointers.


The Tech drummers entertained at halftime. 60 second video.



No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->