prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Sunday, December 31, 2017

Johnny Lynn Miller, my youngest great grand child visited Ruston.

It is a long ride from Franklinton to Ruston. JL came to visit her grand folks and to attend the Ninth Birthday Party of her cousin Christian, who lives in West Monroe. She is now the only great grand child (of nine) that I have who is under nine years old.

Christian's Party is to be held at Johnny's Pizza Parlor in West Monroe on Saturday Dec. 30. JL will hold a place of honor (as nearest cousin) at the party. Her Ninth Birthday Party will be held on July 4. She is a firecracker, alright!



Look at JL's sparkly shoes.




No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->