prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Vital Signs for July 2017.

I am playing a game. The game is "Stay alive as long as you can!" Every day that I get up and go is a victory. I really feel like a winner everyday. Taking these readings is a help to my game.

My blood pressure is running a little high. Have to keep an eye on it. Sure do not want it to go any higher. 

Having trouble with my weight scales. Gained weight (4 pounds) on my trip to the family reunion. Had erratic readings lately. Need to get some good scales. I believe that my weight is a very important factor in my health. I have trouble with it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->