prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Saturday, August 12, 2017

Cari A. Taplin, CG.

I attended a seminar today in Shreveport, Louisiana conducted by the Ark-La-Tex Genealogical Association. Cari was the guest speaker. What a grand affair! These folks know how to conduct a seminar. I had such a good time and enjoyed the seminar all day long. Cari is such  good speaker and knows her subject well. (She is a Certified Genealogist. It is not easy to be certified.)


Cari gave four lectures. They are listed in the program below.


I especially enjoyed the talks on Canada and Mapping. However, I enjoyed all four lectures.

Program Chairman Jim Johnson warms up the crowd.




 These two pics show how intense Cari can be!She enjoys her subject.






No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->