prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Thursday, December 1, 2016

Vital Signs. November 2016.

Notice temperature up from the normal 97.7 to 98.3 on the 16th. Not much but two days later my eyes started oozing fluid, itching, and poor vision. Felt bad also. Highest temperature was 99. It is striking that as my temperature declined my eyes improved and I felt better. By the 29th my temperature was near normal at 97.9. I felt good and my eyes were back to normal. My temperature really tells a story.

I started the month at a weight of 224.4 and ended up at one pound less at 223.4. That is what Thanksgiving will do. Only one pound loss for the whole month! Still a lot better than the 255 pounds I weighed on July 1.
I hope that you all have happy and healthy Holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->