prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Sunday, December 18, 2016

Dixie Dancers of Ruston

Last night I went again to the Dixie Theatre in down town Ruston. Looking for more culture. The Dixie Dancers are a bunch of volunteers. They did a Christmas show. They have volunteered to entertain almost 500 times in the last dozen years. For free. I made several videos of their numbers but ran into copyright issues when I tried to utube them. So I only have the picture below.


The show was delightful. Very colorful and happy. Like Christmas.








No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->