prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Saturday, December 17, 2016

The Russ-Town Band "Christmas at the Dixie"

Friday night I attended the annual Russ-Town Band (conducted by Lawrence Gibbs) Christmas  show. Boy it was good! Lawrence had fifty musicians on the stage. They played selections from The Nutcracker to Sleigh Ride. The attached Irving Berlin Medley indicates how good the the Russ-Town Band is. A four minute video. This community is very proud, and should be, of the Russ-Town Band.


1 comment:

!-- Site Meter -->