prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Vital Signs for October 2016.

Another month gone by. My, how time flies when you are 91. My weight loss has really slowed. I started my diet on July 1 with a weight of 255.

At the end of July I weighed 241. A loss of 14 pounds for the month.
At the end of Aug I weighed 233. A loss of 8 pounds for the month.
At the end of Sept I weighed 225. A loss of 8 pounds for the month.
At the end of Oct (today) I weighed 222 pounds. A measly loss of 3 pounds for the month.

That is a weight loss of 33 pounds in four months. Undoubtedly I am not as strict now with my diet as I was four months ago. I want to get to 210. Need to walk more and eat less.

I notice that lately I have some severe dizzy spells. I fell over in Mountain View. I was bending over to fold up my chair at the Picking Park when I almost passed out. My head hit the ground lightly. Jewette and some Pickers helped me up. No more sudden moves for me.




No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->