prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Saturday, November 5, 2016

Chase the Mustang Mascot.

Chase is the name of the Cal Poly Mustang mascot of the Cal Poly athletic teams. My daughter, Nancy, was recently on the Cal Poly campus in San Luis Obispo, California. Nancy was born in 1946 when I was a student at Cal Poly. I believe that the doctor bill was $100. That is one of the best $100 buys that I have had in my life. Nancy sent me my own stuffed Chase. Thank you, Nancy.


Nancy also sent me sweat shirt that matches Chase's sweatshirt.


The Cal Poly hat is a previous gift from my grand daughter, Joy. Thank you, Joy.

This link is to a minute video of the real life mustang, Chase. Chase




No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->