prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Friday, November 4, 2016

Mary Harper. Mountain View Fiddle Player and Singer.

I was so impressed with Mary Harper. An eleven year old fiddle player and singer from Mountain View, Arkansas. She has been State Fiddle champion five years. So you know that she can really play the fiddle.


She also sings so good. The video below is of her singing. Dramatic, unique phrasing, and such presence. Especially for eleven years old. She has several videos on Youtube. I believe that Mary has a Native American heritage. Like my kids.


No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->