prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Saturday, July 16, 2016

My diaper dropped to the floor!

Sometimes old men have an enlarged prostrate. The ureter goes trough the prostrate therefore it gets restricted as the prostrate swells. This leads to difficult peeing. I take flomax which relax the muscles around the ureter. This makes it easier to pee. Unfortunately this makes it easier to unknowingly drip. Oh oh! Wet pants!

My good VA Doctor prescribed a pad (diaper?).



The gray paper is removed. This uncovers an adhesive treated surface, This glued surface is affixed to my shorts in the proper place and the pad catches the drips. Unfortunately the glue does not always hold. So I am walking along and my diaper falls down my pant leg to the floor! Once I got home and the diaper was gone. I had not noticed it falling. I wonder where did it drop.

But I fixed it. I had to go and buy some diaper pins. I used diaper pins helping my sweet wife diaper four children with non disposable cloth diapers. I now pin my diaper to my shorts. Problem solved. My years of experience pinning diapers paid off!


1 comment:

!-- Site Meter -->