prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Saturday, July 11, 2015

North Louisiana Bluegrass Club. July 11, 2015.

We had a good afternoon of music. Four groups and a solo act. Big enthusiastic audience. They had enjoyed a covered disk lunch prior to the start of the music at 1 pm. In honor of the fourth of July the music was very patriotic.

You really should join us!


The RR Station Museum in Arcadia.



The Palmer Family. (minus Mom)


Mainstreet Connection.



Large crowd.


Grassfire.


County Switch.


Mason Dixon.

Incidentally the old prune picker will be 90 in nine days.



    

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->