prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Friday, July 10, 2015

Early birthday party for the old prune picker.

I will not be home for my 90th birthday. So my Louisiana family gave me a lovely early party last night. They had fried chicken and apple pie per my request.





Picture of John taking a picture of me.



Prune picker and the Newberrys of West Monroe.


Nice picture of the prune picker and his grand daughter Joy. (So sorry my other Louisiana grand daughter Katy could not be at the party.)


Prune picker and most of the Newberrys and John and Kerry Adams.

You may have lost track but it is10 days to my 90th birthday.


No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->