prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Monday, June 1, 2020

If there is justice, my tumors will turn out to be cancer.

I say that because I once was a heavy smoker for 33 years. I have always said that I am a slow learner.

Here is a picture of my tumors. One is well formed and looks old (to me) in the center of the pic near the heart. The other is on the left lung wall (to your right). It looks not completely formed and looks young. (to me) The one on the lung wall is the one that gave me pain last week and took me to the emergency room. The pain lasted about 16 hours. The pain is all gone now.



Today, June 1, the good doctor is going to get samples. We will see what the tumors  are, tumors or cancers. And what kind. Hope they are benign.

4 comments:

  1. I am praying that these are benign and that they are easily managed without you having a lot of pain. Hang in there. We've got a 95th birthday to celebrate. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope so too. Post when you find out, if you are in the mood.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am one of a number of followers of your blog. I have been a follower since I was fortunate enough to come across it a few years ago. Without being nosy, please keep us as informed of your progress as you wish. We enjoy learning about your history, your everyday activities, your family, all of which have made you the incredible person you are!

    Keep your stick on the ice!! A Canadien follower, a proud Canuck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. We are hoping for a good report.

    ReplyDelete

!-- Site Meter -->