prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Wednesday, June 3, 2020

I am canceling my scheduled August tour of the West Coast.

Gee I hate to do it. I was looking forward to flying to Seattle, riding Greyhound to Modesto, Amtrak to Ventura and San Juan Capistrano, and flying home to Louisiana. Had scheduled visits with friends and relatives along the way. With Facebook I get to see a lot of them and so I feel close even without seeing them in person.

At this time I am between Doctor communications. I have a heart tumor and a lung tumor. Samples from the heart tumor are being analyzed. Heart tumors are very rare and usually benign. Can not say the same about lung tumors.

I should hear from my Doctors within a week or sooner.

2 comments:

  1. So sorry you are going through this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And the coronavirus doesn't make the situation any easier. So sorry.

    ReplyDelete

!-- Site Meter -->