prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Thursday, March 12, 2020

My Family bought a new RV!

They are letting me live in it for as long as I want. No telling how long that will be. Be five years if I live to 100. It is an open ended lease! I will stay as long as I can.

The trailer that I am living in is 24 years old and has been used hard. A while ago it had a leak in a slid out and suffered wood rot. The slid out floor is gone. A bad odor lingers from fungus. Most factory installed  utilities do not work. (The refrigerator, air conditioner, forced air heater, water-dryer are long kaput) I have been using various substitutes. I have been happily getting by.

My family, however, decided that my housing should be upgraded. I want to thank them very much for for their love and care and the loan of their new trailer. I love them all very much (they know who they are.) I thank them very much!










Thankfully I get to go on living in the Adams RV Park. It is the greatest RV Park that I have ever lived in!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you! Can't wait for a tour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Look at you! Time for a housewarming party!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are y'all going to park it in the woods where the original one was/is....eventually?

    Nice living quarters.!

    ReplyDelete

!-- Site Meter -->