prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

I lost 4 pounds on the move!

Moving everything out of a 32 foot fifth wheel trailer (24 years of stuff) and into a 26 foot trailer is a lot of work. My step history, reported on the attached vital signs record, indicates how many steps I took. 4000 steps one of the days.


2 comments:

  1. Whoa! You really did some extra walking! Glad you survived, and I guess now you see that you can do more of it, if you are in the mood. I'm 20 years younger than you, so that's why I said "if you are in the mood." The older I get, the less often I am in the mood to exert myself. I suspect you were exerting yourself quite a bit when you were my age.

    ReplyDelete

!-- Site Meter -->