prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Sunday, February 19, 2017

Sunday afternoon at the park.

I had a lovely time this afternoon at the Louisiana Tech Baseball Park. We played UAPB. Tech gave them a lot of pointers on the sport of baseball. Final score Tech 16 to UAPB 1.

Star Spangled Banner time.


Different angle.


A view of Tightwad Hill along the RR track. Good attendance.


Some action in the batters box.


Teams handshake after the game.


No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->