prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Friday, February 24, 2017

Prunepicker May Day Trip to the Northwest.

It will soon be a couple of years since I have seen my grandchildren and great grandchildren in Washington. I plan to fly to Seattle in the middle of the last week in April and spend a week visiting with my grandson Matt and his family. Wife and two sweet great grand daughters. Matt's sister and brother are nearby. What a great visit! During that week I will visit the Evergreen Coho Resort at Chimacum on the Olympic Peninsula. Jackie and I helped to build the Resort and lived there for 17 years.


I am excitedly looking forward to a week of visiting old friends and family in the familiar sights of an area where Jackie and I spent so many years.

I plan to ride the ferry over to the OP.


The heavy line is the route that I will take from Woodenville to Chimacum. Chimacum is the circle on the left. It is said that Chimacum is in the belly of the dragon. Can you make out the head, front claws, and tail of the dragon? Port Townsend is on the nose of the dragon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->