prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Saturday, January 2, 2021

New Years Eve or a Combat Landing?

 I did not know where I was for a moment. Justin fired a large fireworks and Katie got a great photo. There were fireworks everywhere. I thought I was overseas in the Pacific again going in on a combat landing.


 But I was in the front yard of John and Kerry house in Franklinton, Louisiana. You might see me hiding out on the porch. 

Here is a pic of two the explosives team.They are Johnny Lynn and her friend Sinclare.



John Adams congratulated the girls on their fine job. No misfires!


The old prunepicker's contribution to the festivities was wearing a funny hat. Furnished by Katie.

Happy New Years everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->