prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Monday, November 4, 2019

200 Pounds on October 17. Oops! 211 pounds today!

After 18 months of dieting I was well on the way to my ideal weight of 197 pounds. Victory was in sight! Only three more pounds to lose.

Then I relaxed and started eating again like the old days. In two weeks I gained 11 pounds. At this rate I will be back at my pre diet weight of 250 pounds by Christmas. I have noticed that my blood pressure has increased some 20 or 30 psi.

You can see that I am impulsive. Back to the diet!




















October 17

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it amazing how long it takes to lose but how quickly it can be gained? Hang in there-- I know you'll reach your goal!

    ReplyDelete

!-- Site Meter -->