prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Monday, May 6, 2019

Three of my great grandsons go fishing.

Ethan, Ross, and Christian Newberry went fishing last weekend at Lake Bruin. They live in West Monroe.


Some one had to cook and bait the hooks so the boys invited their Grand Paw John Adams to join them.


The four guys had a great weekend. Christian caught a big turtle.


The fishing is easy at Lake Bruin. They stay at an Entergy fishing camp which has a fishing dock.



After all the fun John came home and cleaned fish for an hour or two.




2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those boys need to learn "fishing + cleaning = good eating".
    Handsome crew.

    ReplyDelete

!-- Site Meter -->