prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Thursday, July 26, 2018

The old prune picker is 93!

My birthday was last Friday, July 20. On that day most of my family was out of town. However my sweet grand daughter Joy took me to lunch at the Taco Bell in West Monroe. Thank you Joy. I had a crunchy taco, cheesy potatoes, and a lemonade. One of my favorite lunches.

When the various schedules permitted a birthday party was planned for yesterday at Johnny's Pizza in West Monroe. My youngest great grand child Johnny Lynn Miller and her Mother were here from Franklinton, Louisiana. She and my great grandson Christian Newberry made this enormous and wonderful birthday card.


What a festive and jolly party.




This last picture was taken by my son in law, John Adams. Great shot of Ross Newberry, Ethan Newberry, Joy Newberry, Charles Elbert Monson (Age 93), Kerry Adams, Christian Newberry, Katie Miller, and Johnny Miller.


3 comments:

  1. Well HAPPY BIRTHDAY!_!!!
    (Belated)
    Looks like it was a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, too, from a Canadian follower!

    ReplyDelete

!-- Site Meter -->