prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Thursday, March 15, 2018

Smiley Reeves throws the first ball!

Attended a Techster soft ball game last night (3.14.2018). They played against LSU-Alexandria. My swim class instructor of many years (11), Smiley Reeves threw out the first ball. Smiley graduated from Tech in 1985. Knowing her is one of the primary joys of my life in Louisiana.

The following four pics are of the opening ceremony of the game. Sorry about the poor focus. Smiley deserves a better photographer.





Some call March 14 (3.14) Pi day. You know, the circumference of a circle divided by the diameter of the circle rounds off to 3.14.

The lucky girls below were in a pie eqaing contest.



Looks like the Techsters are going to win. It got cold and I went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->