prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Friday, May 5, 2017

Beverly Smith, an old friend!

I have known Beverly for 25 years. She and her husband Pat used to run the Chimacum Service Station. For years I would walk to the Chimacum Convenience Store (1 3/4 miles), buy some coffee and drink it while visiting with Smiths. Pat would regale me with stories of his wrecker business years. At one time Jackie and Pat were in the same hospital at the same time. Pat and Jackie later passed away on the same day. Saint Patricks Day 2007. Ten years ago this year.



No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->