prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Tuesday, April 21, 2020

The Old Prunepicker postpones his 95th Birthday Party.

It is 90 days to my 95th birthday on July 20. I was all excited and looking forward to the gala affair. But it is too soon after the virus onset to have a group gathering. So I am postponing my 95th celebration for a year. My 95th Birthday Party is now scheduled for July 20, 2021. You are invited. I hope that the virus will have settled down enough for group meeting by then.

Of course we will also celebrate my 96th that same day. I now have another future date that I want to be around for! Oh Boy! a double birthday party.

4 comments:

  1. You'll have to party twice as hard. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please save a place at the party for us-!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My 60th birthday is July 15th. I was supposed to go ziplining in the Redwoods near Santa Cruz, but now it doesn't look like that will happen, so I am postponing my celebration as well. I look forward to your birthday bash next year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My 60th birthday is July 15th. I had planned to go ziplining in the Redwoods near Santa Cruz, but now I won't be able to do that, so I am postponing my celebration, too. I look forward to your birthday bash next summer!

    ReplyDelete

!-- Site Meter -->