prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Saturday, October 12, 2019

Report from great grand daughter Johnny Lynn.

Johnny Lynn is the youngest of my nine great grand kids. She lives in far off Franklinton, Louisiana. Her Mom sends me pictures often so that I can keep up with her.  (pictures are so nice. worth a lot of words)

Johnny Lynn attends Bowling Green School. The school just had homecoming on the schools 50th birthday. Big parade and everything.


Whoops! How did this pic get in here? Poor editing I guess. (poor dental work too)


This is better. JL and Mom Karie.



On to the big parade!







 Recent pic of Dad Justine, Mom Katie, and Johnny Lynn.


2 comments:

!-- Site Meter -->