prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Sunday, March 31, 2019

Scenes around Modesto.

Photos from my visit to Modesto in April 2019.

PrunePicker and grandchildren Drew, and Lily.


Lily and PrunePicker. Lily is so pretty!


Drew and Lily's Grandma Dorothy, Grandpa  Chuck, and Mom Nancy.


Mike at Amtrak to see Dad off.


Typical Modesto Starbuck.


PrunePicker and mytoecold.

Dorothy and Nancy.


Prunepicker and Mike Monson.


Drew and Dad at the park. They are texting each other.


13 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a lovely time! Sending my best wishes from Australia

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful time you're having!!! Beautiful family!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful family! I enjoyed your stories on Drew’s podcast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved you on Drew’s podcast :) it’s very interesting hearing about stuff from when you were younger

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was so nice listening to you and Dorthy talking on Drew's podcast. I hope you all can do that again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was great listening to your story on Drew's podcast. Greetings from New Zealand! 😁

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved listening to you on Drew's podcast! Greetings from Sydney Australia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Came here from Drew's podcast. What a nice blog you have!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I liked hearing about your life on Drew's podcast! You should record more stories about living and growing up in CA. Greetings from Vienna, Austria.

    ReplyDelete

!-- Site Meter -->