prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Thursday, September 19, 2019

Planes, trains, and bus!

I am planning a trip. I am asked very frequently about my trip plans. I have some people on the West Coast that I want to visit. So I am planning a trip to see them. Wish I could drive my car but do not think I should. So I am going by plane, train, and bus. It is likely to be my last trip to several of the stops I have planned. I am looking forward to the adventure. Hello American Airlines, hello Amtrak, hello Greyhound, hello 5300 mile trip around the West! (21 days)


I have lots of time to plan. It is a year to my departure. I wanted to turn 95 before the trio. (I want to be mature) My 95th birthday is July 20, 2020.



3 comments:

  1. Plan your trip...and trip your plan.

    er, something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be fun! I have taken a train ride from Sacramento to Seattle.It was a troop train in WW II.

    ReplyDelete

!-- Site Meter -->