prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Monday, February 25, 2019

Three old friends.

The other day I went over to Monroe to visit three friends. They are three of Rhonda's seven dogs. They are staying with Rosa. Rosa is confined at home with alzheimer and is alone quite a bit. The dogs are a lot of company and add security. They love Rosa.

Here is a pic of Flip Flop.


Here is Jasper.


And here is Waffles.


They are really nice to visit. I get to massage their ears all I want to. I also usually get to visit these two lovely ladies. I leave their ears aone.


1 comment:

  1. Nice that she has animal company, but your visits are even better for her, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete

!-- Site Meter -->