prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Friday, February 22, 2019

Lesson 2. Square Dance Class.

I gave out after 15 minutes and disrupted the class. I was so tired after a long day. Will have to plan my Thursdays so that I have some gas left for the class.

Here is a time lapse video of a dance and some photos. It is a picturesque activity.  Hope I can pass the class.










2 comments:

  1. Oh, yes! This looks like so much fun! The time-lapse made me feel your exhaustion, lol. Hang in there. You'll feel in step in no time. :)

    ReplyDelete

!-- Site Meter -->