prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Room 623 Saint Francis Hospital, Monroe, Louisiana

Well here I am. Visiting with sweet ROSA Lee Blakley.


 We have watched the Andy Griffith show, WKRP Cincinnati, Hogans Heros and are eagerly ready for more.


3 comments:

  1. Unfortunate that your friend is in the hospital, but it's a great place to watch TV shows from years past. Hope she recovers soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She has the current flu bug. Should be home in a day or two. Thanks for your comment. I was experimenting using my ipad for blogging.

    ReplyDelete

!-- Site Meter -->