prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Friday, September 24, 2010

Fender Bender-My Fender!

I parked in my usual spot and was attending the morning meeting of the Jefferson Corner Liars Club. I was about finished with my coffee and about to go to water exercise class when I was called to the counter. It was a little after 6 am.  A young man (a driver for the gasoline delivery company) told me he had bad news for me. He had moved my car with his truck!


The move left some ugly wrinkles in my car.

The body shop said that they could repair the damage for $4127 and two weeks shop time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->