prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Wednesday, November 11, 2020

The Wrocks of Dana Point, CA paid us a visit.

My oldest grandson and his family paid us a visit last week end. What a great time we had even  with masks and no hugging! Here are some pictures to commemorate the weekend. It was wonderful to spend quality time with Matt, Janelle, Winter, and Holly.


Matt swam the lake! Over to the other side and back.





The Wrocks enjoy the fire ring.








2 comments:

  1. So glad to see this. What a good time!! Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a good get-together. Mighty nice front yard you have there.

    ReplyDelete

!-- Site Meter -->