prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Sunday, March 1, 2020

Vital Signs for February 2020.

It looks like I am a 250 pound guy. After 1 1/2 years of dedicated effort I lost fifty pounds. In October I reached a weight of 200 pounds. In four months with hardly any effort I put 25 pounds back on.

This is not good for me and it is not very smart.


1 comment:

  1. Funny how it's easy to add poundage, but a battle to shed weight. Seems the human body wants to store up fat for energy in case of a famine....but since caveman times, we don't experience famine today. Plus the poor quality foods readily available for consumption today. Ever notice in old movies, even into the 1970s....no one is obese, today it's the norm.

    ReplyDelete

!-- Site Meter -->