prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Monday, December 24, 2012

Jefferson Corner Christmas Party 2012.


I think that I was the first one at the party. 20 minutes before the doors were opened. 4:40 am.



I was soon joined by other party goers.



Delicious food and lots of it.


This nice lady and her daughters got up very early and worked very hard to make the party the great success that it was. (Rosa Lee Blakley, proprietor)


This is Rhonda, a Rosa Lee daughter. I like her very much! We were all so sorry that daughter Tina had to go home with the flu. Thank goodness we had Latanka. Darn! no picture of Latanka.




Party scenes.




It was so nice for Santa Claus to come to the party.


Reindeer Blitzen even came.



Regulars.



Thank you folks for the party. We really appreciate it.










No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->