prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Nice people at the beach.

This a pretty picture of two nice people at the beach. Picture by Katie Miller. The lady is my little girl, Kerry Lee. She is walking her grand daughter, Johnny Lynn. My goodness!, my little girl is a grand mother. What just happened?


8/6/11 249 50.9 133 59 63 96.3 1500 102 81 0


2 comments:

  1. Your little girl has been a grandmother just shy of 11 years!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to pay closer attention.

    ReplyDelete

!-- Site Meter -->