prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Monday, March 21, 2011

Squirrel Stew

My son in law John Morgan Adams cooked Sunday supper yesterday. He prepared a gourmet squirrel stew. First he cleaned, breaded, and fried several squirrels.
Then John prepared a stewbase with everything in it except the kitchen sink.

Then John put the squirrel and the stew base into a crock pot and lovingly cooked the mixture.

John place a portion of the stew over a bowel of rice. There was probably one plus squirrels in his portion.
I was a little finicky with my portion. There was probably six bites of squirrel in my portion.

3/20/11 241.4 50.2 126 66 68 96.8 2845 81 59 0



2 comments:

!-- Site Meter -->