prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Second Hand Rose Antiques.

Yesterday on the way home from the VA Hospital in Shreveport I drove through Minden so I could tour Milly Rose's antique store. I have been through the store many times reading the blog And so it goes in Shreveport. Unfortunately the shop was closed. But these pictures of the front of the store indicates all of the treasures that lay inside. I will have to return when the store is open.




2 comments:

  1. Yo go Chuck! We Chuck Monsons need to stick together! neat that I found this blog. Guess I should ego surf more. if you would like to talk you can reach me @ datumist@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chuck Monson. There seems to be a lot of Chuck Monsons. I am Chuck Monson the Old Prune Picker now living in Louisiana.

    ReplyDelete

!-- Site Meter -->